12 October 2013

Im Just A Kid

Artis : I'm Just A Kid
Genre : Pop Punk
Album : Masa Remaja
From : Amlapura, Karangasem, Bali
Website : I'm Just A Kid
Facebook : I'm Just A Kid
Reverbnation : I'm Just A Kid
MySpace : I'm Just A Kid

Biografi : This band is inspired by some punk rock bands coming from Indonesia, and the other countries, such as : BLINK182, SID, Endank soekamti, close head, etc. Last but not least, we are “I’m Just a Kid” Would like to say thanks to God, my beloved family and our friends: Raden dani, putu agung,Kevin,radar,and udin, For their help and support.

There are some our Biography
Oka was born in Amlapura on June,10th 1994
Yudi was born in Amlapura on Maret,21th 1994
Krisna was born in Karangasem on Maret,28th 1994
Adjust Kid's was born in Karangasem on April,2nd 1994

Personil :
Oka _drumer
Dwija_keyboard
Qrisna_guitar
Yudik_basis

Song :



Bila anda suka, klik tombol 'Like'. Dan bila anda ingin membagikannya di facebook / twitter, klik tombol 'Share' atau tombol 'Tweet'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...